Search This site

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Capturing Nature's Beauty During Field Work Days

Taken from Badas, Mati,Davao Oriental.I took this picture while I'm still a marketing officer for Enterprise Bank Inc in Mati Branch.On my way to facilitate a center meeting with my clients. I got an idea of capturing Mati city's pride-the sleeping dinosaur.Fascinating.

Side of the white sand island in Lianga, Surigao del sur.I had a chance to visit the place while attending the Group lending refresher Course for Marketing officer.
Sculpted by nature;also taken in Lianga, Surigao del sur Enterprise Bank Head office.Exotic.Only in the Surigao del sur,Philippines.
At the distance ,the island seems like a vegetative garden plot in the middle of the sea.Photo also taken while attending the Microfinance seminar in Lianga, Surigao del sur,Philippines.I have not just enjoyed God's exquisite creation-Lianga's tourist spot ,I also learned many things about facilitating center meetings ,loan portfolio computations and new bank policies,etc.

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © THE DEVELOPMENT CATALYST Development Catalyst is a SEO and News Media Site Website Policy 2014

Back to TOP