Search This site

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Craigslist.org. is Selling/Advertising , Babies and Kids for sale!



Yes ,You read it right,"Craigslist is now advertising" baby + kids for sale.I found this image on my computer screen when I browse some ads in Craigslist.org .On the homepage ,I saw this "for sale baby+ kids".I was really surprise about what I have read.I mean, it's just so hard to be true that a high ranking and high reputed website is running such business.But as I have click the category(for sale ,subcategory-baby + kids stuff) ,the field is only intended for babies and kids stuff like strollers and toys,etc.
In reality,Craigslist.org really don't accept such things or ads,they only advertise baby and kids stuff.Moreover,advertising and selling babies are prohibited/illegal and is considered as human trafficking.

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © THE DEVELOPMENT CATALYST Development Catalyst is a SEO and News Media Site Website Policy 2014

Back to TOP