Search This site

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Client Christmas Bonus $$$!

It has been  2 years since I am working with my client based in Austin ,Texas, with my team mates doing SEO  on their many sites.And with this entry,I just want to thank the  client in our company .They gave us  $50 Christmas Bonus!,with the rest of my team oh Yehey.I think my team is  the only Project or account  in the company who have  been given a bonus.I think we deserved it because we are working diligently to get to all those task everyday.So,I thank God for this blessing.I also thanked for my team for their great efforts .And lastly, I thanked our beloved client for being   great and awesome outsourced partner.Viva Saleamp!

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © THE DEVELOPMENT CATALYST Development Catalyst is a SEO and News Media Site Website Policy 2014

Back to TOP