Search This site

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wooden Door Designs Ideas for Room Makeover

Old door with messed paint before the door makeover
Before Magazine Collage Makeover

New door with magazine collage after the door makeover
After Magazine Collage Makeover
I know this is not one of the best DIY door decorating ideas, or front door ideas, but I did it all by myself using these materials:

1.Scissors
2. Old Magazines (Glossy Type)
3. Glue
4. Cutter
5. Ruler

You just have to cut some brilliant pictures and paste it on the door. But, make sure the surface is clean and flat. And that's it! 

It's amateurish I know, but this new interior door style looks better than the old one. This is one of my creative outlets. Any door decorating ideas or suggestions to make this better?

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © THE DEVELOPMENT CATALYST Development Catalyst is a SEO and News Media Site Website Policy 2014

Back to TOP